We collect certain information about visitors and users of our Sites and it comprises:
– Email address
– Billing details such as name and email address
– Comments and queries
– Content you direct us to make available on the Site
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us with various forms and fields embedded on emailpaws.com or an email you sent directly to us. These forms, fields or email include:
– Checkout page comprising such as name and email address
– Newsletter subscription field
– Contact us form
– Comment form
– Email communication
– Survey responses
We will use your personal information:
– Verifying your identity when you sign in to our site
– Improving our products and services
– Providing you with services described on the Sites
– Responding to support tickets
– Updating you with operational news and information about our sites
– Providing you products as requested
– Providing you with marketing information about products and services
As long as Emailpaws exist we will retain your personal information in our database to provide the services and others if you no longer want to be with us you can either send direct email or approaching us via ‘Contact Us’ Form.
Your personal information are stored in our secure database, we use reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. In case you find your interaction with us no longer secure then please contact us over the same.
In order to make it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and changes to our privacy management practices we will need to change this policy from time to time. In case we update this policy we will post the updated policy on this page along with the date of changes at the top. You should check periodically whether changes have been made. The changes will be effective the day they are posted.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org